11. “Tomorrow will be better if you work for it. Don’t ever turn into a bitter person”. – deleted account
12. “Spend as much quality time with your parents as you can – you will remember it when they’re no longer around”. -/u/pandaemon666
13. “The best investment you can do is in your body and mind”. -/u/tttulio
14. “Tomatoes despite being a fruit do not belong in fruit salad”. -/u/Del_Castigator
15. “Talent and Google will get you far
But you can’t Google experience”. -/u/analest-analyst
16. “Wear sunscreen”. -/u/ahyuk
17. “If you can do it today, do it today. Don’t wait until ‘tomorrow”. -/u/moonhusband
18. “Remember how problems when you were 7 yo is nothing but trifles today? That’s how you’ll look at your problems ten years from now”. -/u/maniskin
19. Do little things for future you each day.
Don’t get into trouble with the law and don’t stay with the person making you miserable. Both have life-long effects that can and will hurt you.
Don’t let yourself get comfortable with mediocre things, like a job that is great but pays a little lower than you need. Always aim for what you need rather than what is comfortable.
For the love of everything good, don’t let yourself get stuck in a mindset. Allow yourself to change with new information. Argue to learn new information, not to prove the other person wrong.
Explore, make yourself happy and don’t worry about what everybody else says. Just, do remember your years where you’re able-bodied are limited. Enjoy your youth while you can. -/u/cursewind
20. “Brush you teeth while in the shower.
You’ll do more brushing without spending time at the sink”. -/u/Gersthofen
21. Friends are few and far in between. You will recognize them when you need them and they are there for you. Nurse those friendships, they are rare. Try to be a friend. -/u/RudolphDiesel
22. “Nobody ever dies wishing they had worked more.” -/u/vectaur
23. “when life gets tough you can either shrink or grow”. -/u/rabid_teacake