Words have great power, they can inspire and motivate people in a memorable way. I am a quote person- quotes that agree with your internally can stick with you for the rest of your life and reaffirm what you believe. Using wisdom from others to live is a strong way to be, as long as you’re staying true to who you are.
With that being said, i have assembled a list of quotes for you about money that will hopefully inspire, motivate and encourage you to do great things, So sit back and enjoy 🙂 .
1) “It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy”. ~ George Horace Lorimer.
2) “Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail”. ~ Kinky Friedman.
3) “Don’t think money does everything or you are going to end up doing everything for money”. ~ Voltaire.
4) “How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case”. ~ Robert Allen
5)”Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort”. ~ Franklin Roosevelt.
6) “Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self”. ~ Nathan Morris.
7) “Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time”. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8) “The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind”. ~ T.T. Munger.
9) “Sharpen and trust your judgement: learn when spending is a shrewd investment and when it is merely an indulgence”. ~ Rasheed Ogunlaru.
10) “Money does not dictate your lifestyle, it’s what you do to get it and how you manage your finances that determines your lifestyle”. ~ Wayne Chirisa.
11) “The more your money works for you, the less you have to work for money”. ~ Idowu Koyenikan.
12) “Waste your money and you’re only out of money, but waste your time and you’ve lost a part of your life”. – Michael Lebooeuf.
13) ” The person who doesn’t know where his next dollar is coming from usually doesn’t know where his last dollar went”. ~ Anonymous.
14) ” Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship”. ~ Benjamin Franklin.
15) “Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing”. ~ J. Paul Getty.
16) “A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart”. ~ Jonathan Swift.
17) “Money is power, freedom, a cushion, the root of all evil, the sum of blessings” ~ Carl Sandburg.
18) “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune”. ~ Jim Rohn.
19) “Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you”. ~ Carl Sandburg.
20) “Money is a guarantee that we may have what we want in the future. Though we need nothing at the moment it insures the possibility of satisfying a new desire when it arises”. ~ Aristotle.
21) “To acquire money requires valor, to keep money requires prudence, and to spend money well is an art”. ~ Berthold Auerbach.
22) “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying”. ~ Jeff Bezos.
23) “Dollar bill- people spend their whole life seeking to earn it, but won’t spend ten minutes seeking to learn it”. ~ Orrin Woodward.
24) “Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world.. money will follow you as a bi-product”. ~ Mandi Arora.
25) “The reason that man is seldom satisfied with his salary is that when it increases, he increases his expenses”. ~ Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
26) “You think money can solve any problem, but all it’s good for is buying the things it can, and leaving you free to pursue the things it can’t”. ~ Ann Herendeen.
27) “Money is a great servant but a bad master”. ~ Francis Bacon.
28) Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” ~ Larry Winget.